We are pleased to announce the PTGP 2013 PIANO ENSEMBLE COMPETITION.
Here is a quick view of some important information for this year’s competition.
- The competition is open to all pianists not over 30 years of age by October 20, 2013.
- There will be four (4) categories per piece’s level of difficulty.
- Early Beginner Level (8 years old and below)
- Elementary Level (12 years old and below)
- Intermediate Level (18 years old and below)
- Advanced Level (30 years old and below)
- The competition shall consist of two rounds: Preliminary Round- October 20, 2013; Final Round- October 27, 2013
- Applicants must perform two (2) ensemble works of contrasting styles by different composers.
- Registration fee is Php 800.00 per participant (not per team)
- Deadline of application: August 15, 2013
For complete details, kindly see PDF attachment.