Dr. Ross Salvosa will be conducting a masterclass for all Category B1 finalists of the Online Competition 2021: Beethoven and Beyond on 14 June 2021, 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM. You may register by clicking HERE.
Congratulations to all the winners of the recently concluded Online Piano Competition 2021: Beethoven and Beyond! Below are the winners
- Category A1
- 1st Prize: John Elijah Bendicion
- 2nd Prize: Ella Gabrielle Gaw
- 3rd Prize: Showne Yin
- Honorable Mention: Julia Laureen Pacis
- Best in Contest Piece: Ella Gabrielle Gaw
- Category A2
- 1st Prize: Caitlyn Stephanie Yu
- 2nd Prize: Angelmay Tsai
- 3rd Prize: William Matthew Lim
- Honorable Mention: Kayleigh Claire So
- Best in Contest Piece: Christan Brandon Garcia
- Category B1
- 1st Prize: Aidan Ezra Baracol
- 2nd Prize: Zion Montebon
- 3rd Prize: Catherine Li
- Honorable Mention: Antonio Souster
- Category C
- 2nd Prize: Michael Angelo Valenciano
- 3rd Prize: Jason Matthew Tung
- 3rd Prize: Denzel Abarquez
- Honorable Mention: John Paul Mendoza
The jury has also selected John Elijah Bendicion (Category A1) and Aidan Ezra Baracol (Category B1) for a Special Jury Prize.
Congratulations to all the winners!
The Winners’ Concert and Awarding Ceremonies of the recently concluded Online Piano Competition 2021: Beethoven and Beyond will be on 8 May 2021, 7:00 PM, on Facebook Live. Like us on facebook!
Dr. Ross Salvosa will be conducting a masterclass for all Category C finalists of the Online Competition 2021: Beethoven and Beyond on 10 May 2021, 8:00 AM to 1:00 PM. You may register by clicking HERE.
The following pianists will be moving on to the Final Round (in alphabetical order):
- CATEGORY A1
- BENDICION, John Elijah
- ESTOCADA, Thea Angela
- GAW, Ella Gabrielle
- PACIS, Julia Laureen
- TAN, Lashauna Kaitlin
- TAN, Leanna Kristin
- UYKING, Johanna Blair
- YIN, Showne
- CATEGORY A2
- GARCIA, Christian Brandon
- LIM, William Matthew
- SO, Kayleigh Claire
- TSAI, Angelmay
- YU, Caitlyn Stephanie
- CATEGORY B1
- BARACOL, Aidan Ezra
- LI, Catherine
- MONTEBON, Zion
- SOUSTER, Antonio
- CATEGORY C
- ABARQUEZ, Denzel
- ILAN, Laarni
- MENDOZA, John Paul
- TUNG, Jason
- VALENCIANO, Michael
The deadline for the submission of videos will be on 24 April 2021 (Saturday) at 7:00 PM.
PLEASE READ THE GUIDELINES CAREFULLY TO AVOID ANY TECHNICALITIES.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE FINALISTS!
Forte@40 was a successful fundraising concert held last November 18, 2012. It celebrated PTGP’s 40th Founding Anniversary by featuring pianists ages 8 to 80 playing on 40 pianos at the CCP Main Theater.
Next year, PTGPFI will celebrate its 50th anniversary. We are proud to launch our anniversary concert: FORTISSIMO AT 50!
PTGPFI is pushing its limits as the concert will feature a whopping 50 pianos at its grand stage! New pieces will be arranged and debuted at this historic concert.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for pianists of all ages to learn about piano pedagogy and ensemble playing. It is also an opportunity to collaborate with fellow pianists and teachers. Our participants from the forte@40 concert surely enjoyed meeting new people. This is your chance to meet new friends!
We are now accepting applications for Fortissimo at 50! Kindly register on the links below:
We look forward to seeing and collaborating with you very soon!
For more information on PTGPFI’s upcoming activities, visit https://ptgpinc.wordpress.com/ or like its official Facebook page at http://facebook.com/askptgpfi. You may also follow its Instagram page at @ptgpfoundationinc.40.
The schedule for the 2021 Beethoven and Beyond Online Piano Festival will be as follows:
- 27 March (Saturday)
- Program 1, 7 PM
- 28 March (Sunday)
- Program 2, 4 PM
- Program 3, 7 PM
- 4 April (Sunday)
- Program 4, 4 PM
- Program 5, 7 PM
Invite all your friends and loved ones to the first ever online Piano Festival by the PTGPFI, to be aired on our Facebook Page.
The Piano Festival will be airing on YouTube premiere this weekend (date and time TBA). Please read the guidelines carefully below in case of corrections for Programs 1 and 2.
- Access a spreadsheet of all participants by clicking HERE
- This spreadsheet has the following worksheets
- ALL PARTICIPANTS, sorted by teachers (alphabetically, by the teachers’ first name)
- Worksheets sorted by program
- If your student’s name is written with a red font, please resolve issues IMMEDIATELY
- If your student’s name is written with a black font, proceed to the next step.
- This spreadsheet has the following worksheets
- Access a Google Drive folder which includes a .pdf of the slides for the video by clicking HERE
- Check your students’ information on the slides
- If there are any corrections, please send the corrections to firstname.lastname@example.org ONLY, with the subject: TEACHER INITIALS, PROGRAM NO. CORRECTIONS (e.g. JDC, PROGRAM 2 CORRECTIONS)
- Please send only ONE (1) e-mail for ALL of your students PER PROGRAM
IMPORTANT!!! With or without corrections, please send your most recent photo via e-mail to email@example.com with the subject TEACHER INITIALS PHOTO (e.g. JDC PHOTO)
PLEASE REFER TO THE E-MAIL SENT TO YOU FOR THE DEADLINE.
For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For teachers who had their students to audition last December 2019 and January 2020, you may check THIS LIST.
If you wish to check their previous pieces, please refer to THESE FILES. Refer to the program number on the students list above.
* * *
The Membership Fee will be in effect on 1 March 2021, and is as follows:
- Lifetime Membership: 5,000 PHP
- ANNUAL Membership: 1,000 PHP
- The payments for this type of membership is non-cumulative.