BB Teaser Festival Bold

The DepEd has issued a memorandum in response to the threat of the 2019-nCoV global outbreak. In order to ensure the safety of all participants and family members, and teachers, the Executive Board and Festival Committee has decided to POSTPONE the event until further notice.

The Board and Committee regrets any inconveniences caused to everyone’s schedules because of this. Rest assured that the event will push through.

Please read this letter from the Festival Chair, ms. Ruby Salvosa.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s